Developing Countries - Young Author Support
The IFAC Foundation invites young authors who are giving papers at the IFAC 2023 World Congress to apply for Developing Countries –Young Author Support consisting of waive of registration fees.
A person is eligible for support if the person meets all of the following criteria:
- The person must be an author of a technical paper which has been accepted at the Congress.
- The person must not be a citizen of a high-income country/region and must not be affiliated to or supported by an institution in a high-income country/region. A list of high-income countries is shown in the last page of the application form.
- The person must be younger than 30 years during the Congress.
For more information, please check the application form.
- Deadline for Applications: same as deadline for papers submission
- Applicants notified: same as deadline for paper’s acceptance notification