The exhibition will be held at Pacifico Yokohama Exhibition Hall A from July 10th to July 14th. The opening hours are 9:00-17:00.
Seminars organized by exhibitor companies are held in the seminar space (Mini Drone Competition Space) in Hall A and Room 316-318.
|aisle||Future Convenience Store Challenge
|NOKOV Motion Capture||SG10 Aerospace||Rest Space|
|Rest Space||Zhejiang University||IFAC
Power & Energy/
|Kumagai Gumi||CYBERNET SYSTEMS||SG06
|MathWorks||Azbil Corporation||Fujita||nac Image|
|RITECS||Yokohama Companies Joint Exhibition||MIS Corporation|
|Exhibition Hall A|
|National Convention Hall, Conference Center →|
- Azbil Corporation
- CYBERNET SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
- Fujita Corporation
- HOKUYO AUTOMATIC CO., LTD.
- IFAC 2023 Industry Group Exhibition: Aerospace Technology (SG10)
- IFAC 2023 Industry Group Exhibition: Automotive Control (SG06)
- IFAC 2023 Industry Group Exhibition: Control in Construction (SG09)
- IFAC 2023 Industry Group Exhibition: Power & Energy Systems and Environmental Systems (SG02, SG12)
- IFAC 2023 Industry Group Exhibition: Marine Systems (SG11)
- IFAC 2026 Busan
- ispace, inc.
- Kajima Technical Research Institute
- Kumagai Gumi Co.,Ltd.
- MIS Corporation
- nac Image Technology
- NOKOV Motion Capture
- RITECS INC.
- Shimizu Corporation
- Springer Nature
- TAISEI Corporation
- TAKENAKA Corporation
- SICE (The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers) & ISCIE (The Institute of Systems, Control and Information Engineers)
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation & Yokogawa Digital Corporation
- Yokohama companies Joint Exhibition（Nekotronic Inc./Avinton Japan K.K./ASAI ENGINEERING Co.,LTD.）
- Zhejiang University